Camping Chet Sao Noi Waterfall "Lan Nub Dao"
Date 22-23 January 2022
I have a travel plan that is not too far from my home, which is to pitch a camping and play in the waterfall at the National Park. "Jek Sao Noi Waterfall" I think my 8-year-old daughter would love to play in the natural waterfall for sure.
today's journey It's a trip with a family of 3 people, father, mother, daughter, so I use a PPV car as a vehicle to travel. Because the big car can carry a lot of luggage. and feel safer than sedan cars and existing motorcycles.
This time, I'm going to pitch a camping at the camping ground of the national park. Chet Sao Noi Waterfall, named "Lan Nab Dao", is my first time to pitch a camping here. and sleep with the whole family.
I started leaving my home in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province at 8:30 a.m. It took me about 1.5 hours to drive.
I headed to Seven Sao Noi Waterfall. Using the navigation application from Apple Car Play connected to the PPV car screen, after that I drove the way that the application told me. This life seems so easy.
Finally, the navigation application informs that there are still 2-3 kilometers to reach the destination. But I still felt something was wrong. because the path is unfamiliar Because before traveling, I have also looked at the route from Google map Street View.
Eventually the mobile signal disappeared. The application is unable to determine the location. So I had to make a U-turn to get to where I realized I was lost. and finally i know "Life is not as easy as you think" even though there are facilities already provided.
Finally, I started routing again while cell signal was working again.
Once I checked the exact location I started traveling again. Although the app will take a shortcut to the strange path.
I finally arrived at my destination. by wasting about half an hour.
When I turn into the national park Chet Sao Noi Waterfall You have to pay a parking fee of 30 baht per car.
When parking is complete I went to the tourist service. by paying entrance fees to the park.
Thais, adults 20 baht, children 10 baht. Prices are 10 times higher for foreigners.
The camping fee is 30 baht per person per night.
When entering, it will be a wide courtyard with 2 sides to choose from to pitch a camping.
Look to the right near the waterfall stream. If you are camping in this area You can hear the waterfall all night long.
On the left hand side I chose camping. It's on the side of the road. Because the other side on the right I think far from the bathroom and far from the car park
I arrived around 11:00 a.m., on the left hand side there was a shade of trees. So we occupied it under a tree which was not very big.
I tried to look around the camping location. On the other side of the waterfall as well.
Try to walk to inspect the tent and find that it is a puddle of water. A little bit because last night it rained in the early morning.
I returned to camping at the same place. I thought there wouldn't be much traffic on a country road near the camping site, but I was wrong.
Shortly after setting up the tent, I heard the sound of trucks. motorcycles and other vehicles run loudly I consoled myself and my family that there would be no car noise at night.
So I went to the bathroom and changed into casual shorts. To take my daughter to play in the waterfall Let me tell you that office bathroom Chet Sao Noi Waterfall National Park is very clean. I open the door to step in. have to pull the foot back Because the floor is clean and dry. Until I really want to take off my shoes and walk into the bathroom.
When changing clothes I took my family and drove out to the parking lot in front of the waterfall.
Show the park admission ticket to the staff. Passing through the waterfall playing area, the hot weather makes me feel cool with the cool mist of the waterfall.
The surrounding area is very clean. because the staff is meticulous about cleanliness Do not allow tourists to bring plastic bags and food to sit and eat at the waterfall area.
Waterfall 1st level, clear water, strong flow, beautiful, no people swimming in this area. Therefore suitable for taking beautiful pictures Keep it and watch it as a souvenir.
My daughter tried to play in the waterfall. On the Saraburi side, the path is steep and the water flow is not strong. The water is still and doesn't look clean.
So I invite each other to cross the bridge to the other side. Because I saw a lot of people playing in the water. The way down to the waterfall is not very steep.
The bridge across the region is a bridge over a waterfall. The side that we are on is Saraburi province, central region.
When crossing the border, it will be Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Northeast.
My daughter and I played in the waterfall together for a while. invited each other back to camping.
I started sleeping in the tent. The weather was a little stuffy in the evening. Requires a small fan to blow the air inside. But my daughter still feels hot. So she asked to move to sleep by the tent door, although she was usually afraid of sleeping by the side. and had to ask to sleep in the middle between parents all the time.
In the early evening, loud motorcycles will be heard from time to time. from where we camped.
At 10:00 p.m., the park turns off the lights and no noise. keeping us in the dark but heard the sound of motorcycles.
Woke up in the morning and the weather was quite cool. My daughter is sleeping in the blanket. in the fog.
I saw people starting to walk. and jogging together in the parking lot, so I went to take pictures of the atmosphere around.
Then sit and boil hot water. to add to instant noodles for daughter and wife.
I made coffee in the morning. and hurriedly packed the tent.
The sunlight gradually steadily getting hotter By the time he finished collecting, he was soaked with sweat as well. When I was ready, I took everyone on their way home.
Reviews of "Lan Nub Dao" tent camping area Chet Sao Noi Waterfall National Park
Service rates and other services
- Camping fee is 30 baht/person/night.
- Entrance fee for Chet Sao Noi Waterfall National Park.
- Thai people, adults 20 baht, children 10 baht.
- Foreigners, adults, 100 baht, children 50 baht.
- Motorcycle price 20 baht
- Service fee for a car is 30 baht.
- Tents are available for rent.
- There are rental houses available.
- There are 8-10 bathrooms per point, with many points including toilets and shower rooms. Separate men and women. (very clean)
- There is a sink.
- There is a power socket to charge the battery. at the visitor center (There is no plug in the campping area)
- There are rubber rings and life jackets available for swimming in the waterfall.
- There is ample parking. divided into zones for playing waterfalls and campping ground.
- Officers constantly inspect the order. feel safe.
- Call to reserve or walk in.
- Supported tent area Up to 300 tourists/day (if 300 people, I think it's a bit too crowded)
- Other general
- Beautiful green grass courtyard, smooth, good atmosphere.
- The courtyard is near the 5th level of Chet Sao Noi Waterfall. If you pitch a tent on the side of the waterfall, you can hear the sound of water all night long.
- Level 1-4 waterfall can swim.
- The courtyard next to the road will hear the sound of cars driving all night. Both motorcycles that like to accelerate at this point and large trucks late at night (cons)
- There is a phone signal for all networks.
- There are a variety of service shops, restaurants, papaya salad, sticky rice, grilled chicken, fruit, drinks. You can ask for a number and call to order at the camping area. The price is not expensive.
- Do not bring pets of any kind.
- Camping area There will be stray dogs because they are stuck in the community. Food scraps should be collected in the trash.
- Do not bring alcoholic beverages to drink.
- No plastic bags The shop will use recycled containers or paper cups, paper plates, paper bags, paper straws.
- Do not make loud noises, play music to disturb others after 10 p.m.
- After 10 p.m., the park will turn off all lights except the bathroom. You need to prepare a flashlight. If you need to go to the bathroom at night.
- Address : Chet Sao Noi Waterfall National Park, Moo 9, Muak Lek Subdistrict, Muak Lek District Saraburi Province
- Open for visits: 08.00 a.m. - 05.00 p.m.
- Call : 0-3634-6586 , 0-2562-0760