The End ! Vintage Deluxe Majorette
For the Majorette model, this is the Series Vintage Deluxe, which has 6 cars in total. Each car I can say is very beautiful to collect. We come to see that there are different types of cars.
These 6 model cars are now starting to be more difficult to find because of these beautiful cars. All model car collectors want to possess in their own car display as well. And is also needed for merchants, speculators from beautiful model cars, old cars as well as rare.
These small model cars have a scale of 1/57 - 1/64. When the size has been reduced The length of the car will be as small as 3 inches. Due to the small size of the car, it does not waste storage space for collectors.
For us to collect model steel cars Big garden collectors will divide the collection line to make it easier to track, collect and find favorite cars. Not too vignette, such as the collection of vintage cars, 1/64 scale vintage cars, which have the Majorette brand from France, which has come out to collect cars in many styles as well. Or will collect the racing line The racing car line is up to you. Like what you like.
For me, these vintage model cars are guaranteed to be beautiful, pleasing to many collectors. And I like to bring these cars to take pictures to create stories Which also allows us to get a little bit of free time as well.Do not need car insurance.
These Majorette Vintage Deluxe model cars are suitable for vintage scenes from the 60s - 70s, which allows us to create a very retro atmosphere. Do you see how beautiful it is?
From all of my photos There are 6 cars, all of them are Majorette Vintage Deluxe Series cars. Let's see the beauty of each car. What are some of them?
1. Ford Mustang Fastback 1967 This model car has a 1/62 scale, comes in a special red color, Satin Dark Red. It resembles the red color from satin. That is a shimmering red like that. The color is unbelievably beautiful. In conclusion, it's pretty. In addition to the satin red, there is a yellow, red, orange stripe sparkling from the front wheel arch on both sides. Fire patterns stretched straight to the door. Very beautiful The bonnet area is also a fire pattern. The car door can be opened out in red. The most important thing is the shiny silver alloy wheels and the rubber wheels are made of real rubber materials.
2. Porsche 934 Vaillant With a scale of 1/57. The body of the car comes in Tale green or teal green, the car door can be opened in black, the specialty is on the wheel as well Meaning that the wheels are actually made of rubber And the Max wheel is made of golden, shiny, sparkling gold Very beautiful But this car will be special The front wheel area is actually a white Vaillant screen as in the picture, but this car does not have the possibility of an error in the production process. And at the edge of the car door And the rear window glass corner There was no red or orange stripe attached as in the picture above the box. But the other side has all the opposite Considered as an incomplete car But it is rare. Keep it. It's not like the locals are good.
3. Volkswagen Beetle Racing With a scale of 1/64, the car is white, sticking to number 64, the side has mud stains The wheel is black max. For the wheels, the tires are made from real tires. The bonnet of the car can be opened.
4. Volkswagen Beetle Summer Time With 1/64 size, in a beautiful purple color And painted with flowers and the letters Summer Time indicate the car to relax on a comfortable holiday. The wheel is in Bond color-Max. The rubber wheel is really made of rubber.
5. Volkswagen T1 Food Truck Come in 1/59 scale, the matte black car has a pattern to eat. The Big Burger Chef character is a food truck or a burger and food delivery? But comes with a shiny silver chrome alloy wheels and the wheels are authentic rubber wheels as well.
6. Volkswagen T1 Majorette
Is a red and white four wheel drive van with 1/59 scale, wheels in shiny silver alloy And the wheels are made from real rubber
And all this is a Majorette model car in the Vintage Deluxe Series line. This is definitely a work produced for collectors. Nowadays, it is starting to be difficult to find and the price is more expensive from the price that is already sold as the label. Anyone who doesn't have or doesn't have it yet, then find and collect all 6 vehicles.