Camping Steak Menu
Making steak for camping It can be done easily. All you need is basic equipment like a grill or griddle, salt, black pepper, and a good steak.
Steps for making steak for camping
- Choose a good steak It is recommended to choose sirloin or sirloin with a little bit of fat. Because this part of meat will be soft and taste good.
- Marinate the steak with salt and black pepper for about 10 minutes to allow the meat to absorb the flavors.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Grill the steak. Grill for about 2-3 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level.
- Let the steak rest for about 5 minutes to set before serving.
Tips for making steak for camping
- To make the steak have a beautiful color and aroma It is recommended to use olive oil when grilling meat.
- If you want to add aroma to the steak It is recommended to sprinkle basil or rosemary on the meat while grilling.
- Steak should not be grilled for too long. Because it will make the meat tough and dry.
- Sirloin Steak Served with black pepper sauce.
- Sirloin Steak Served with mushroom sauce.
- Pork Sirloin Steak Served with BBQ sauce.
- Grill or grill pan
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Basil or rosemary (for adding fragrance)
Now you can make delicious steak for camping.