Pan-fried Egg Recipe
Pan-fried eggs are a popular breakfast menu among Thai people. It doesn't take long to do. Ingredients are easy to find. You can do it yourself at home. There are many recipes for making pan-fried eggs. It depends on each person's preferences. Here we present a simple recipe for making pan-fried eggs as follows.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh butter
- Chinese sausage 1 piece
- 1 piece sausage
- 1 piece of pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- a little ground pepper
- Set the pan over medium heat. Add butter and wait for it to melt.
- Crack in the eggs as you like.
- Add Chinese sausage, sausage, and pork sausage.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and ground pepper.
- Close the lid of the pan and wait until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
Tips for making pan-fried eggs
- It is best to use an iron pan or a ceramic-coated pan. Because it will make the eggs cook evenly and smell delicious.
- If you want dry frying eggs You should use low heat and cover the pan.
- If you want juicy pan-fried eggs You should use medium heat and open the pan lid.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of side dishes as you like.
Examples of other side dishes used for making pan-fried eggs.
- Diced carrots.
- shiitake mushrooms.
- Various vegetables such as spinach, morning glory, lettuce.
Eating pan-fried eggs.
Pan-fried eggs can be eaten with steamed rice, bread or eaten alone. Pan-fried eggs are a menu that is suitable for those who like to eat eggs and meat. It is a nutritious and filling breakfast.