How to choose a tent area?
Choosing a place to set up your camping tent is very important. Because the right space will help us set up our tent safely and comfortably. Therefore, the following factors should be considered.
- Climate : You should choose an area that isn't blowing too hard by the wind. And stay away from large trees that may be dangerous from falling branches.
- Safety : Areas with wild animals should be avoided. or areas at risk of other dangers such as flash floods, forest fires, etc.
- Convenience : You should choose an area with a clean water source nearby. And there is space for various activities such as making a fire, cooking, sitting, etc.
You should also check the regulations of the area where you will be camping and whether or not tents are allowed. And what are the requirements or prohibitions?
Tips for choosing an area to set up a camping tent.
- You should survey the area before setting up a tent. This is to prevent them from setting up tents in problem areas.
- The tent should be pitched at least 10 meters away from large trees for safety.
- The tent should be pitched facing west. to receive sunlight in the morning
- The tent should be set up far enough away from water sources that it will not get waterlogged.
- The tent should be pitched close to the various activity areas.
If you follow these instructions strictly. You will be able to choose an area to set up a camping tent safely and comfortably.