Preparing for summer camping is extremely important. Because the weather in summer is warm and dangerous from the sun. Therefore, you should prepare well. To be able to enjoy camping activities safely.
Essential equipment for summer camping.
- Tent : Choose a tent that is well ventilated. to prevent hot air from accumulating inside the tent.
- Tent ground cloth : Choose a tent ground cloth that is also well ventilated. This will prevent moisture from seeping up to the tent floor.
- Sleeping bag: You should choose a sleeping bag that is breathable. and has a warmth value suitable for the weather.
- Clothing: Clothes that are well ventilated should be prepared. including warm clothes.
- Shoes: Prepare well-ventilated shoes.
- Sun protection equipment: such as hats, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Lighting equipment: such as flashlights, headlamps.
- Cooking equipment: such as gas stoves, pans, pots, cutlery, food containers.
- Food and Drinking Water : Prepare enough food and drinking water for the entire trip.
- Medicines and first aid equipment: You should prepare necessary medicines and first aid equipment.
Precautions for summer camping.
- You should check the weather conditions before traveling. If there is a rainstorm, avoid traveling.
- Do not pitch a tent under large trees. Because there may be danger from broken branches and falling.
- Do not pitch a tent on a steep slope. or near a river or stream because there may be danger from flash floods.
- Avoid activities that pose a risk of fire, such as building a bonfire near the tent. or leave the cigarette unplugged.
- Equipment should always be kept clean and dry.
Summer camping tips.
- Prepare clothes and equipment suitable for the weather.
- Pitch a tent and camp in a safe area.
- Prepare enough food and drinking water.
- Prepare necessary medicines and first aid equipment.
- Always keep equipment clean and dry.
- Because summer camping can be dangerous from the heat and sunlight easily. Therefore, you should drink enough water. and avoid being in the sun for long periods of time.
- You should inform others of your travel plans. and should travel with a friend or a group of at least 2 people.
- Be sure to research the route and the weather in the area where you will be camping well before setting out.
- You should prepare a backup plan in case of unexpected events.
If these instructions are strictly followed. You will be able to enjoy summer camping activities safely.