reparing for camping in the rainy season is very important. Because the weather in the rainy season is highly variable. There is heavy rain and storms are possible. So it's a good idea to prepare well. To be able to enjoy camping activities safely.
Essential equipment for camping in the rainy season.
- Tent: You should choose a tent that is 100% waterproof to prevent rainwater from leaking into the tent.
- Tent floor covering: You should choose a tent floor covering that is also waterproof. This will prevent moisture from seeping up to the tent floor.
- Flysheet : This will prevent rain from falling directly on the tent.
- Sleeping bag: You should choose a sleeping bag that is waterproof and windproof.
- Clothing: Prepare waterproof and windproof clothing. Including warm clothing.
- Shoes : Shoes that are waterproof and slip resistant should be prepared.
- Rain gear: such as umbrellas, raincoats, rain hats.
- Rope or hanger: for following clothes when clothes or items get wet from the rain.
- Lighting equipment: such as flashlights, headlamps.
- Cooking equipment: such as gas stoves, pans, pots, cutlery, food containers.
- Food and Drinking Water : Prepare enough food and drinking water for the entire trip.
- Medicines and first aid equipment: You should prepare necessary medicines and first aid equipment.
Precautions for camping in the rainy season.
- Always check the weather before you leave. If there is heavy rain or storm Departures should be avoided.
- Do not pitch a tent under a big tree. because there may be a danger from broken branches falling down.
- Do not pitch a tent on a steep slope. or near a river or stream because there may be danger from flash floods
- Activities that pose a risk of electric shock, such as turning on the radio or cell phone in the tent, should be avoided.
- Keep equipment clean and dry at all times.
Tips for camping in the rainy season.
- Prepare clothes and equipment suitable for the weather.
- Pitch a tent and camp in a safe area.
- Prepare enough food and drinking water.
- Prepare necessary medicines and first aid equipment.
- Always keep equipment clean and dry.
If you follow these instructions strictly. You will be able to enjoy rainy season camping activities safely.